Zucchini and Sweet Corn Pikelets
310g can creamed corn
1 large zucchini, grated
1 cup milk
3 tbs margarine, melted
2 eggs, beaten
1 1/4 cups self-raising flour
1. Combine corn, zucchini, milk, margarine and eggs in a medium mixing sized bowl. Mix well.
2. Add flour. Stir to combine.
3. Use spray oil to lightly grease a non-stick frypan and heat on medium.
4. Drop tablespoon sized amounts of the mixture into the frypan. Turn when bubbles start to rise on the sides.
* I stored them in a tupperware container (with baking paper to separate the layers) in the freezer.
Here's some we prepared earlier...